Monday, May 11, 2015

Wow, just got this message from my buddy Cody Aldinger. Hey man, just wanted to give you an update. I'm LOVING the shakes. Best ones I've tasted by far. I was maintaining around 170-175 lbs for the last couple of years. Hadn't been able to get below 170 for more than a day at a time. I'm 0.5 pounds shy of the lowest weight I've been in 15 years now. Haven't changed my routine other than the shakes for lunch each day and paying close attention to portion control at other meals. I'm down 6 pounds since I started the shakes two weeks ago. Great job Cody. So excited for you.

Wow, just got this message from my buddy Cody Aldinger. Hey man, just wanted to give you an update. I'm LOVING the shakes. Best ones I've tasted by far. I was maintaining around 170-175 lbs for the last couple of years. Hadn't been able to get below 170 for more than a day at a time. I'm 0.5 pounds shy of the lowest weight I've been in 15 years now. Haven't changed my routine other than the shakes for lunch each day and paying close attention to portion control at other meals. I'm down 6 pounds since I started the shakes two weeks ago. Great job Cody. So excited for you.
by Pete Keiner Jr.

May 11, 2015 at 09:47PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment