Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ok, I need to rant which I rarely do. I see all of the news media and others posting about stomping on the American flag. It just really breaks my heart. Growing up my family taught me to not only respect authority, respect my elders, but most of all respect my country. I am the guy that always saw my grandfather not only wear a flag on his uniform with honor, but when not in uniform, he always wore a flag pin, and it always gave me such a respect for the country we are blessed to live in. Although, I won't bring myself to making a violent statement about those that chose to stomp on our flag, but I will protect not only our flag but our country every day that I live. Just as I would never stomp on any countries flag, just as nobody should on ours either, especially those that live here. It's called pure respect. Let's start to show it people.

Ok, I need to rant which I rarely do. I see all of the news media and others posting about stomping on the American flag. It just really breaks my heart. Growing up my family taught me to not only respect authority, respect my elders, but most of all respect my country. I am the guy that always saw my grandfather not only wear a flag on his uniform with honor, but when not in uniform, he always wore a flag pin, and it always gave me such a respect for the country we are blessed to live in. Although, I won't bring myself to making a violent statement about those that chose to stomp on our flag, but I will protect not only our flag but our country every day that I live. Just as I would never stomp on any countries flag, just as nobody should on ours either, especially those that live here. It's called pure respect. Let's start to show it people.
by Pete Keiner Jr.

May 14, 2015 at 10:10PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment