Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Check out this testimony from Bree, a new person on the team. my excuse was "I can't afford it". I joined the challenge and officially started April 28th. Since then, I have not eaten out once! Today I was curious about this "I can't afford it" myth and reviewed my bank statement (just on one card that I have) from March 28th through April 28th when I started the challenge. I hate to actually admit this, but I spent $329.89 on fast food in those 30 days!!!!! GROSS!!!! (some of that included for my kiddos too, but still GROSS!!) Also, this was only one of my debit cards, not even counting any cash spent! So ..... to those that say "I can't afford it", I seriously challenge them to take another look. My Shape Kit and Neon was right around $180.00. I'm going to be SAVING money on this challenge AND getting healthy! Just something to think about smile emoticon

Check out this testimony from Bree, a new person on the team. my excuse was "I can't afford it". I joined the challenge and officially started April 28th. Since then, I have not eaten out once! Today I was curious about this "I can't afford it" myth and reviewed my bank statement (just on one card that I have) from March 28th through April 28th when I started the challenge. I hate to actually admit this, but I spent $329.89 on fast food in those 30 days!!!!! GROSS!!!! (some of that included for my kiddos too, but still GROSS!!) Also, this was only one of my debit cards, not even counting any cash spent! So ..... to those that say "I can't afford it", I seriously challenge them to take another look. My Shape Kit and Neon was right around $180.00. I'm going to be SAVING money on this challenge AND getting healthy! Just something to think about smile emoticon
by Pete Keiner Jr.

May 05, 2015 at 01:58PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment