Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Just saw a post by a multi millionaire, entrepreneur. He made a comment about something to motivate people. Some say he's arrogant, and even one person made a comment about "where will money come from for people making a honest living?". So, what does that mean? This man is one of the hardest working self made millionaire entrepreneurs I know. Does he come across arrogant? Maybe, unless you consider it self made confidence. But to imply that what he does, because its not a traditional business, is not an honest living? Come on. Open up your mind to what we are all capable of. We ALL have it in us to be successful, and NOT be stuck doing something we hate doing so we can call it "an honest living". I guess I need to reevaluate the term honest living. What does it mean to you?

Just saw a post by a multi millionaire, entrepreneur. He made a comment about something to motivate people. Some say he's arrogant, and even one person made a comment about "where will money come from for people making a honest living?". So, what does that mean? This man is one of the hardest working self made millionaire entrepreneurs I know. Does he come across arrogant? Maybe, unless you consider it self made confidence. But to imply that what he does, because its not a traditional business, is not an honest living? Come on. Open up your mind to what we are all capable of. We ALL have it in us to be successful, and NOT be stuck doing something we hate doing so we can call it "an honest living". I guess I need to reevaluate the term honest living. What does it mean to you?
by Pete Keiner Jr.

April 18, 2017 at 01:55PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment