Saturday, April 15, 2017

I was first told this over 5 years ago. Wasn't quite sure I believed it. I have learned since then, that there is nothing more true. If you are surrounded by negative nellies, or drama filled people, you will soon become one. If you surround yourself with positive, goal focused, happy, energetic people, you will also become one. I have found more recently that this is so true and I have even noticed my mannerisms and talk similar to those I allow into my inner circle. Choose wisely. Decide to surround yourself with those you wish to become. It works.

I was first told this over 5 years ago. Wasn't quite sure I believed it. I have learned since then, that there is nothing more true. If you are surrounded by negative nellies, or drama filled people, you will soon become one. If you surround yourself with positive, goal focused, happy, energetic people, you will also become one. I have found more recently that this is so true and I have even noticed my mannerisms and talk similar to those I allow into my inner circle. Choose wisely. Decide to surround yourself with those you wish to become. It works.
by Pete Keiner Jr.

April 15, 2017 at 11:20PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment