Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I just attended the #GoalSettingMasterClass with Rachel Jackson and Tara Wilson, and my top 6 goals for 2017 are: 1) Reduce Stress and Workout more 2) Don't bring stress home from my day 3) Overcome Laziness and be more consistent 4) Trust God with all things 5) Achieve Pro 8 by the end of 2017 in our business 6) More family vacations I am 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to get it done this year and will keep you up to date on my progress

I just attended the #GoalSettingMasterClass with Rachel Jackson and Tara Wilson, and my top 6 goals for 2017 are: 1) Reduce Stress and Workout more 2) Don't bring stress home from my day 3) Overcome Laziness and be more consistent 4) Trust God with all things 5) Achieve Pro 8 by the end of 2017 in our business 6) More family vacations I am 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to get it done this year and will keep you up to date on my progress
by Pete Keiner Jr.

January 03, 2017 at 10:32PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment