5 years ago today I made the decision to partner with some amazing leaders to launch my business into the Health and Wellness industry and into Network Marketing. Throughout the past 5 years, we have we made some amazing money, earned free trips, free cars and many other financial blessings. BUT, I have grown as a man, a family man, a leader, and a life changer. This growth has allowed me the amazing opportunity to learn the skills to help thousands of people change their health and finances. We always hear, you are who you surround yourself with. I have learned through these Blessings, that we not only surrounded ourselves with the right people, but now have the opportunity to bless others. I cannot imagine our life had I not made that decision 5 years ago today to put aside the fear, and learn something new. We were able to share our story yesterday of the fear, the struggles, and the many blessings, and cannot wait to share it again soon. Thank you to those people that taught us well, and our team that now trusts us to teach them. We are always learning and will never stop. Cheers to the next 5 years.
by Pete Keiner Jr.
January 22, 2017 at 11:04PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
Sunday, January 22, 2017
5 years ago today I made the decision to partner with some amazing leaders to launch my business into the Health and Wellness industry and into Network Marketing. Throughout the past 5 years, we have we made some amazing money, earned free trips, free cars and many other financial blessings. BUT, I have grown as a man, a family man, a leader, and a life changer. This growth has allowed me the amazing opportunity to learn the skills to help thousands of people change their health and finances. We always hear, you are who you surround yourself with. I have learned through these Blessings, that we not only surrounded ourselves with the right people, but now have the opportunity to bless others. I cannot imagine our life had I not made that decision 5 years ago today to put aside the fear, and learn something new. We were able to share our story yesterday of the fear, the struggles, and the many blessings, and cannot wait to share it again soon. Thank you to those people that taught us well, and our team that now trusts us to teach them. We are always learning and will never stop. Cheers to the next 5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment