Thursday, January 7, 2016

News flash: my friend Tara is DOWN 4 pounds Already since Monday!!!! my friend Jeanne is DOWN 4.5 pounds Already since Monday!!!! my friend Monica Tussey is DOWN 4 pounds & her husband is DOWN 8 pounds ALready since Monday!!!!! YOU CAN TOO! ====>>> 9 SIGNS Your Body Needs to DETOX: 🙈Skin breakouts 😩Bloating/stomach pains 🍫Food cravings 😴Trouble sleeping 🚫Constipation 💆Headaches 😞Fatigue/low energy levels 😠Irritability 😧Congestion/mucus feels like a cold Over the holidays, I didn't stick to my clean eating like I should have 😬 WAY TOO MANY DESSERTS....and WINE. So I start MY 7-Day Reset Cleanse with our PhysIQ products and my Detox teas on Monday!! Who else is detoxing and starting fresh?!?! MESSAGE me for details! #TeamHeartFitness

News flash: my friend Tara is DOWN 4 pounds Already since Monday!!!! my friend Jeanne is DOWN 4.5 pounds Already since Monday!!!! my friend Monica Tussey is DOWN 4 pounds & her husband is DOWN 8 pounds ALready since Monday!!!!! YOU CAN TOO! ====>>> 9 SIGNS Your Body Needs to DETOX: 🙈Skin breakouts 😩Bloating/stomach pains 🍫Food cravings 😴Trouble sleeping 🚫Constipation 💆Headaches 😞Fatigue/low energy levels 😠Irritability 😧Congestion/mucus feels like a cold Over the holidays, I didn't stick to my clean eating like I should have 😬 WAY TOO MANY DESSERTS....and WINE. So I start MY 7-Day Reset Cleanse with our PhysIQ products and my Detox teas on Monday!! Who else is detoxing and starting fresh?!?! MESSAGE me for details! #TeamHeartFitness
by Pete Keiner Jr.

January 07, 2016 at 12:51PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment