Thursday, January 7, 2016

IM A MUSIC PERSON.........My spirit is fueled by music. Music becomes my heartbeat. When I need to change my mood, it involves faith and music. Does music fuel you? If so, what type of music do you listen to when you need to change your mood or fuel yourself? Ill go first, when I am stressed or working through something, the best thing for me is my headphones and praise and worship music. When I am in a fired up good mood, all kinds of dance music works well for me. How about you????

IM A MUSIC PERSON.........My spirit is fueled by music. Music becomes my heartbeat. When I need to change my mood, it involves faith and music. Does music fuel you? If so, what type of music do you listen to when you need to change your mood or fuel yourself? Ill go first, when I am stressed or working through something, the best thing for me is my headphones and praise and worship music. When I am in a fired up good mood, all kinds of dance music works well for me. How about you????
by Pete Keiner Jr.

January 07, 2016 at 09:57AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment