Monday, February 23, 2015

Slow and steady wins the race? How many of you have heard this? I disagree with this statement. If you really want your life to change and to reach your goals, you need to put the throttle down and really take off. Give it ALL YOUVE GOT !!! Just ask a pilot of a plane. Do you think they can take off with only 20% throttle? 30%? 50%? 70%? NO !!! It takes 100% throttle to take off and get to an altitude where you will see things differently. As amazing as my life is today, this is just the beginning. I am putting the throttle down and taking it to the next level. I am going to give 100% effort over the next 90 days to change as many lives as I can. Watch this video if you dont agree with it taking 100% effort. Lets lock arms and change your life too. http://ift.tt/1EnDoy5

Slow and steady wins the race? How many of you have heard this? I disagree with this statement. If you really want your life to change and to reach your goals, you need to put the throttle down and really take off. Give it ALL YOUVE GOT !!! Just ask a pilot of a plane. Do you think they can take off with only 20% throttle? 30%? 50%? 70%? NO !!! It takes 100% throttle to take off and get to an altitude where you will see things differently. As amazing as my life is today, this is just the beginning. I am putting the throttle down and taking it to the next level. I am going to give 100% effort over the next 90 days to change as many lives as I can. Watch this video if you dont agree with it taking 100% effort. Lets lock arms and change your life too. http://ift.tt/1EnDoy5

by Pete Keiner Jr.



February 23, 2015 at 11:14AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment