AMAZING STORY !! Excited for my Vi teammate, Nikki Havens!!! She has PCOS and with Vi's help been able to finally get pregnant! #vilife #challenge #lifechanger #preggers "To my VI family and my VI life well paid off, many years (10 to be exact) of trying and many years of hearing from professionals nothing will be able to get you successfully pregnant. PCOS diagnosis isn't a thing you wish on a woman who wants to have another child. So I traveled the Visalus road, if I can't have a baby at least I can be healthy. I lost weight, I left the migraines world in the dust, I felt so much better. My hairdresser even commented on how healthier my hair and skin looked.....2 years with Visalus I finally felt "in sync" my body wasn't a ball of hormones bursting out at the seams anytime it wanted to, I also became a business owner and met so many wonderful people with different health stories along this road. And now my story is here, andy and I are pregnant. Visalus has forever changed our world. It is true after you quit the smoking and the unhealthy life and turn down a road of health, good things happen. And now....during the pregnancy I will be on my shakes and the vi pak to make sure this baby is healthy. PCOS has nothing over Visalus 2015 is our year!!!"
by Pete Keiner Jr.
February 10, 2015 at 09:26AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
by Pete Keiner Jr.
February 10, 2015 at 09:26AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment