Friday, March 3, 2017

Small VictoryπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ Over 15 days ago I started a journey of no pop or soda and watching my food intake and portions. Since starting I must confess, I had 1 small fountain root beer the other day with lunch. 😲 Here is what I've done. 🍜🍝watching what I am eating and drinking πŸ’§ only water or our healthy AXIO drink Results 🌝 I feel amazing. πŸ“‰ I am now down 8 lbs in 2 weeks πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ πŸ‹ My body has gone through a small amount of detoxing the last few days, but it's been great. I can't wait to see how I continue to focus on my eating and water intake each day. It's all about small changes. And forgiveness if you have a slip up. 🍹🍹🍨🍨 I'll keep you updated on my progress #HeartFitness #smallchanges #excited #SlipUpsWontSendMeToHell #keepgoing #DidISay8LbsIn2Weeks?

Small VictoryπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ Over 15 days ago I started a journey of no pop or soda and watching my food intake and portions. Since starting I must confess, I had 1 small fountain root beer the other day with lunch. 😲 Here is what I've done. 🍜🍝watching what I am eating and drinking πŸ’§ only water or our healthy AXIO drink Results 🌝 I feel amazing. πŸ“‰ I am now down 8 lbs in 2 weeks πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ πŸ‹ My body has gone through a small amount of detoxing the last few days, but it's been great. I can't wait to see how I continue to focus on my eating and water intake each day. It's all about small changes. And forgiveness if you have a slip up. 🍹🍹🍨🍨 I'll keep you updated on my progress #HeartFitness #smallchanges #excited #SlipUpsWontSendMeToHell #keepgoing #DidISay8LbsIn2Weeks?
by Pete Keiner Jr.

March 03, 2017 at 10:00AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment