So, I know I'm not perfect, and certainly make many mistakes, but so far today I have noticed two "leaders" in the business world say something like "be apart of our team" on FB. In case clarification is needed, this is the definition of the word you used............. (of two or more people or things) separated by a distance; at a specified distance from each other in time or space: Example: "his parents are now living apart" So, as you are saying "Be apart of our team", aren't you telling them to be away from your team? Separated by distance? Grammar can be so important especially when you are a business leader. It can leave an impression on those you are trying to attract. I rarely rant, but had to share my thoughts on this. For Pete's Sake.........Happy hump Day.
by Pete Keiner Jr.
December 14, 2016 at 01:59PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
So, I know I'm not perfect, and certainly make many mistakes, but so far today I have noticed two "leaders" in the business world say something like "be apart of our team" on FB. In case clarification is needed, this is the definition of the word you used............. (of two or more people or things) separated by a distance; at a specified distance from each other in time or space: Example: "his parents are now living apart" So, as you are saying "Be apart of our team", aren't you telling them to be away from your team? Separated by distance? Grammar can be so important especially when you are a business leader. It can leave an impression on those you are trying to attract. I rarely rant, but had to share my thoughts on this. For Pete's Sake.........Happy hump Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment