Tuesday, September 6, 2016

That moment when I've decided its time to put my wife into a home. Having a phone conversation, and I hear a crash, and the phone drops. Then I hear Danielle asking if Kelly is ok, and then I hear laughing, and Dani telling me Mom has to call me back because she just fell off a stool. She's ok, just silly as usual. Never a dull moment in our house. Now, if you only heard the story from dinner the other night, you would all really laugh. #ComedyShowAtTheKeiners.

That moment when I've decided its time to put my wife into a home. Having a phone conversation, and I hear a crash, and the phone drops. Then I hear Danielle asking if Kelly is ok, and then I hear laughing, and Dani telling me Mom has to call me back because she just fell off a stool. She's ok, just silly as usual. Never a dull moment in our house. Now, if you only heard the story from dinner the other night, you would all really laugh. #ComedyShowAtTheKeiners.
by Pete Keiner Jr.

September 06, 2016 at 01:35PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment