Wednesday, August 3, 2016

That moment when I thought I had sent a fb message to one of my daughters last night saying "I love U" as she was going to bed. This morning I wake up to a message from a fb friend with the same first name saying "I'm assuming that was meant for your daughter?". OOPS Good thing she knew one of my daughters has the same first name. Made me laugh. How embarrassing.

That moment when I thought I had sent a fb message to one of my daughters last night saying "I love U" as she was going to bed. This morning I wake up to a message from a fb friend with the same first name saying "I'm assuming that was meant for your daughter?". OOPS Good thing she knew one of my daughters has the same first name. Made me laugh. How embarrassing.
by Pete Keiner Jr.

August 03, 2016 at 07:37PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment