Sunday, June 26, 2016

WHY I WILL NEVER STOP TAKING MY #LittleYellowPill... 1. Oxidative stress doesn't ever go away. In fact it only gets WORSE with age. You have a lot of it. 2. I now SLEEP like a baby. 8-9 hours of glorious deep sound asleepness. Amazing dreams 3. 40% cellular STRESS reduction PROVEN happening in my body...🙌🏻👏🏻💃🏼 4. Inflammation in my body reducing, no more aches or pains! 5. Wake up ENERGIZED and high energy levels ALL day. Without Coffee!! 6. I don't have time or the ability to eat 375 oranges a day OR 15 pounds of blueberries A DAY - to get the same ANTIOXIDANT capacity (Nor do I want to spend $7,000-$10,000 a month) 7. It raises my Glutathione by about 300% - the MOTHER of all Antioxidants and the anti-aging SuperHero. 8. It's $1.33 a day. The best investment/cost/blessing I could possibly add! 5 seconds down the hatch and protecting my cells from the ONSLAUGHT of tens of millions of free radicals. ➡️ I'd rather cut out every SUPPLEMENT and only take this one #littleyellowpill. 9. 18 peer reviewed studies and 11 international patents. Its proven. It works. 10. The science community have never even validated any positive life-span effects from other supplements including multi-vitamins! In the last 10 years there's been over 500 studies on the power of Nrf2. The little yellow pill is the highest Nrf2 activator in the world! Are you on the #littleyellowpill? If not, why not ? It's is life changing :) Contact me for info 😊

WHY I WILL NEVER STOP TAKING MY #LittleYellowPill... 1. Oxidative stress doesn't ever go away. In fact it only gets WORSE with age. You have a lot of it. 2. I now SLEEP like a baby. 8-9 hours of glorious deep sound asleepness. Amazing dreams 3. 40% cellular STRESS reduction PROVEN happening in my body...🙌🏻👏🏻💃🏼 4. Inflammation in my body reducing, no more aches or pains! 5. Wake up ENERGIZED and high energy levels ALL day. Without Coffee!! 6. I don't have time or the ability to eat 375 oranges a day OR 15 pounds of blueberries A DAY - to get the same ANTIOXIDANT capacity (Nor do I want to spend $7,000-$10,000 a month) 7. It raises my Glutathione by about 300% - the MOTHER of all Antioxidants and the anti-aging SuperHero. 8. It's $1.33 a day. The best investment/cost/blessing I could possibly add! 5 seconds down the hatch and protecting my cells from the ONSLAUGHT of tens of millions of free radicals. ➡️ I'd rather cut out every SUPPLEMENT and only take this one #littleyellowpill. 9. 18 peer reviewed studies and 11 international patents. Its proven. It works. 10. The science community have never even validated any positive life-span effects from other supplements including multi-vitamins! In the last 10 years there's been over 500 studies on the power of Nrf2. The little yellow pill is the highest Nrf2 activator in the world! Are you on the #littleyellowpill? If not, why not ? It's is life changing :) Contact me for info 😊
by Pete Keiner Jr.

June 26, 2016 at 08:12PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment