Thursday, April 7, 2016

TEAM HEART MEMBER TESTIMONY Well I have now been on The Little Yellow pill for one month. As I'm posting this I really cannot believe what I'm about to say! I have tried just about every prescription med, essential oils, vitamins and supplements, massage therapy, chiropractic, rheumatologist, pain doctor and whatever you can name, to get relief from fibromyalgia pain, fatigue, insomnia, and no energy! I have battled depression because of the quality of life I have been living or should I say HAD been living. In this past month I have eliminated over $100 per month vitamins, two prescription medications, cut in half another, and have not taken one Tramadol for pain! I am sleeping straight through the night (which was rare), and have not taken one nap after work , which was daily! I truly cannot believe it. I am a nurse and want so badly to share this with my patients who come in with the same list of meds I have taken for years. That is just one of my testimonies. I have used and sold Mary Kay for close to 40 years. I Tried the skin care because it came in my kit. Love it!! I have been converted! Absolutely the best! So thankful I watched the ABC Prime Time report! Thanks for staying with me!

TEAM HEART MEMBER TESTIMONY Well I have now been on The Little Yellow pill for one month. As I'm posting this I really cannot believe what I'm about to say! I have tried just about every prescription med, essential oils, vitamins and supplements, massage therapy, chiropractic, rheumatologist, pain doctor and whatever you can name, to get relief from fibromyalgia pain, fatigue, insomnia, and no energy! I have battled depression because of the quality of life I have been living or should I say HAD been living. In this past month I have eliminated over $100 per month vitamins, two prescription medications, cut in half another, and have not taken one Tramadol for pain! I am sleeping straight through the night (which was rare), and have not taken one nap after work , which was daily! I truly cannot believe it. I am a nurse and want so badly to share this with my patients who come in with the same list of meds I have taken for years. That is just one of my testimonies. I have used and sold Mary Kay for close to 40 years. I Tried the skin care because it came in my kit. Love it!! I have been converted! Absolutely the best! So thankful I watched the ABC Prime Time report! Thanks for staying with me!
by Pete Keiner Jr.

April 07, 2016 at 07:14PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment