Tuesday, March 29, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT of a friend of mine struggling with depression❤: πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ "So I've been on some anti-anxiety meds years back for anxiety and mild depression. I used to get really sad, lethargic, angry, etc -- it was really about one week a month. I didn't like the meds because it made me not care about ANYTHING. I went to therapy for about a year. Still had kinda that once a month depression but it was easier to manage because I could better understand my emotions after therapy. Well I didn't really think about it but since taking my #littleyellowpill, I haven't had that at all!! I've been my happy, motivated self!!!" Think about what the little yellow pill could do for YOUR body, just by decreasing it's stress by 40%.

PROGRESS REPORT of a friend of mine struggling with depression❤: πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ "So I've been on some anti-anxiety meds years back for anxiety and mild depression. I used to get really sad, lethargic, angry, etc -- it was really about one week a month. I didn't like the meds because it made me not care about ANYTHING. I went to therapy for about a year. Still had kinda that once a month depression but it was easier to manage because I could better understand my emotions after therapy. Well I didn't really think about it but since taking my #littleyellowpill, I haven't had that at all!! I've been my happy, motivated self!!!" Think about what the little yellow pill could do for YOUR body, just by decreasing it's stress by 40%.
by Pete Keiner Jr.

March 29, 2016 at 12:39PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment