Tuesday, February 16, 2016

We LOVE happy customers!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ....."I've been taking this supplement for 18 days now. I did not have any of the detox symptoms like I've read about. However, I have seen changes. I have PCOS, and because of this, my skin stays red and bumpy from cysts. My skin is healing after just 18 days. The redness is down to just a few patches on my chin. The end of august '15, I had my gallbladder removed. Since then I had experienced nausea and heart burn daily. I haven't had a sign of either in over a week now. I work a very physical job, one that leaves me bruised and cut a lot. I have not bruised as easily since starting protandim. I'm a customer for life after just 18 days. I sleep better, and when I'm only able to get a few hours sleep (I work 10p to 7am so there's days I'm out running errands all day), it's definitely much more quality sleep then in the past. I can not wait to see what else improves for me!" ***This little yellow pill does not treat, cure or mitigate any disease, but is clinically proven to reduce cellular oxidative stress by 40% in 30 days. #LittleYellowPill #QualityOfLife #HolisticHealth #askme

We LOVE happy customers!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ....."I've been taking this supplement for 18 days now. I did not have any of the detox symptoms like I've read about. However, I have seen changes. I have PCOS, and because of this, my skin stays red and bumpy from cysts. My skin is healing after just 18 days. The redness is down to just a few patches on my chin. The end of august '15, I had my gallbladder removed. Since then I had experienced nausea and heart burn daily. I haven't had a sign of either in over a week now. I work a very physical job, one that leaves me bruised and cut a lot. I have not bruised as easily since starting protandim. I'm a customer for life after just 18 days. I sleep better, and when I'm only able to get a few hours sleep (I work 10p to 7am so there's days I'm out running errands all day), it's definitely much more quality sleep then in the past. I can not wait to see what else improves for me!" ***This little yellow pill does not treat, cure or mitigate any disease, but is clinically proven to reduce cellular oxidative stress by 40% in 30 days. #LittleYellowPill #QualityOfLife #HolisticHealth #askme
by Pete Keiner Jr.

February 16, 2016 at 11:59AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment