Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sooooo another short story: My friend Mark is a veteran who did two combat tours is Iraq. He suffers from PTSD and hasn't had a full night of sleep in nearly 4 years and has nightmares regularly. He's been using our newest product and since being on it for 2 weeks his nightmares have gone away and he got to experience his first full night of sleep in 4 years!! I don't know why but ALL I KNOW IS he is sleeping through the night, has less nightmares and has more energy throughout day! I'm so happy for you Mark and I can't wait to see what else this thing will do!

Sooooo another short story: My friend Mark is a veteran who did two combat tours is Iraq. He suffers from PTSD and hasn't had a full night of sleep in nearly 4 years and has nightmares regularly. He's been using our newest product and since being on it for 2 weeks his nightmares have gone away and he got to experience his first full night of sleep in 4 years!! I don't know why but ALL I KNOW IS he is sleeping through the night, has less nightmares and has more energy throughout day! I'm so happy for you Mark and I can't wait to see what else this thing will do!
by Pete Keiner Jr.

November 03, 2015 at 08:38PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment