Monday, April 6, 2015

What an amazing weekend. Almost 300 people took the time to message me, text me or post on my facebook to wish me a happy birthday. You all made me feel so special. THANK YOU. Then Sunday, WOW......what a day to reflect on HIM. Finished with an amazing dinner with family and friends. All I can say is I AM BLESSED........Happy Monday ;)

What an amazing weekend. Almost 300 people took the time to message me, text me or post on my facebook to wish me a happy birthday. You all made me feel so special. THANK YOU. Then Sunday, WOW......what a day to reflect on HIM. Finished with an amazing dinner with family and friends. All I can say is I AM BLESSED........Happy Monday ;)

by Pete Keiner Jr.



April 06, 2015 at 11:24AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment