Wednesday, March 4, 2015

For those that saw my post last night about the gym, I have several memberships at different clubs, but I had the pleasure of receiving a phone call from the GM of the gym in question, who took what happened VERY SERIOUSLY. She has worked very hard over the last two years to make the gym a great place, and appreciated the feedback. I am glad we had the chance to talk. However, I should have handled this differently. How many times do we see something at a place of business, and never take the opportunity to make the owner/manager aware? We all know they cant be there all the time, and sometimes all it takes is a phone call to make them aware. I should have done that versus going to FB with it. So, lesson learned on my end, lets help eachother out and make a phone call and share when we see something that could make someone elses customers uncomfortable, or their business better. This manager took the action necessary to hear my feedback, and I respect her greatly for reaching out. Thank you. AND, to the employee that connected her to me, thanks for seeing my post and taking it seriously. MUCH RESPECT to both for running a good business. Sometimes Managers dont like to hear feedback, but this manager appreciated it. Like most should GOOD JOB.

For those that saw my post last night about the gym, I have several memberships at different clubs, but I had the pleasure of receiving a phone call from the GM of the gym in question, who took what happened VERY SERIOUSLY. She has worked very hard over the last two years to make the gym a great place, and appreciated the feedback. I am glad we had the chance to talk. However, I should have handled this differently. How many times do we see something at a place of business, and never take the opportunity to make the owner/manager aware? We all know they cant be there all the time, and sometimes all it takes is a phone call to make them aware. I should have done that versus going to FB with it. So, lesson learned on my end, lets help eachother out and make a phone call and share when we see something that could make someone elses customers uncomfortable, or their business better. This manager took the action necessary to hear my feedback, and I respect her greatly for reaching out. Thank you. AND, to the employee that connected her to me, thanks for seeing my post and taking it seriously. MUCH RESPECT to both for running a good business. Sometimes Managers dont like to hear feedback, but this manager appreciated it. Like most should GOOD JOB.

by Pete Keiner Jr.



March 04, 2015 at 10:22AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment