Get to know me! My first true RANT on fb. Just had someone message me on Instagram questioning why I like other peoples posts that are with other companies. Calling me tacky and stupid. Seriously? Get to know me and my heart for everyone to succeed and enjoy life. I have many friends with other companies and it doesn't matter to me. I support them ALL! There is enough room for everyone to be successful in life. Why not just cheer each other on? My mindset is that of abundance and not scarcity. I will continue to support everyone that goes for what they want in life! Go get it! Don't let the people that don't know any better get in your head! There is enough for everyone to go around! Ok, I'm done. Now onto cheering you all on.
by Pete Keiner Jr.
December 20, 2014 at 12:34PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
by Pete Keiner Jr.
December 20, 2014 at 12:34PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment