Thursday, September 25, 2014

Todays world Someone posts "Just got Fired....." 129 Likes 79 comments "I'm so sorry to hear that" "I'm here for you" "I'm praying for you" "I got your back" "send me your resume I'll help you" blah blah blah Someone posts "Just started my own business..." 3 likes 0 comments no support whatsoever given.. Learn The Pattern Of the People you are connected to.. They will Give attention to your negative and HOPE for positive and when Positive happens they will Hope for Negative.. Most People are in Love with Negative and despise Positive.. Check your surroundings. Thanks for the post Nate.

Todays world Someone posts "Just got Fired....." 129 Likes 79 comments "I'm so sorry to hear that" "I'm here for you" "I'm praying for you" "I got your back" "send me your resume I'll help you" blah blah blah Someone posts "Just started my own business..." 3 likes 0 comments no support whatsoever given.. Learn The Pattern Of the People you are connected to.. They will Give attention to your negative and HOPE for positive and when Positive happens they will Hope for Negative.. Most People are in Love with Negative and despise Positive.. Check your surroundings. Thanks for the post Nate.

by Pete Keiner Jr.



September 25, 2014 at 02:23PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment