Thursday, February 13, 2014

WOW, Love getting emails like this. Great job Trent !!! Just checking in with you - I've lost track of the exact number of days I've been using Vi-Shakes (I think I'm just coming up to 90). I've lost nearly 30 pounds, passed my Army Physical Fitness Test on Sunday with the highest score I've ever achieved, and my calculated body fat is as low as it was when I was in my 20's. Best of all, I feel great. My battered, blown up knees and legs (long story...) don't bother me nearly as much now. You have a wonderful product.

WOW, Love getting emails like this. Great job Trent !!! Just checking in with you - I've lost track of the exact number of days I've been using Vi-Shakes (I think I'm just coming up to 90). I've lost nearly 30 pounds, passed my Army Physical Fitness Test on Sunday with the highest score I've ever achieved, and my calculated body fat is as low as it was when I was in my 20's. Best of all, I feel great. My battered, blown up knees and legs (long story...) don't bother me nearly as much now. You have a wonderful product.

by Pete Keiner Jr.



February 13, 2014 at 08:19PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment